About Me [Revised]

9:33 AM


Are you tired of pretentious, indie music blogs? Don't want to hear Justin Vernon's latest acoustic croonings or The xx's half pop, half indie musical stylings? Are you unaware of who Father John Misty even is? Well, then this isn't the place for you because the only thing better than something pretentious is something that knows it's pretentious, after all.

Now that you've all established that this is the best music blog you've ever come across, you may be asking yourself who exactly I am? My name is Bisha, I'm a 20 year old student at the University of South Carolina, and I'm here to tell you all what's up in the indie world, from Cat Power to Rainbow Kitten Surprise and everyone in between. 

Indiepick's goal is to bring you all the latest and greatest sounds from the genre, both with a touch of authenticity, as well as with all the staples of the genre that you'll often find over at Pitchfork. Not saying IndiePick is better, but it's definitely better. IndiePick seeks to set trends in the indie music world so that readers can say they heard it first before all the people who "heard it first." I’ll be giving my thoughts on the old albums we all love, new albums we aren’t quite sure about yet, and whatever else I feel like giving thoughts on because I can do that. IndiePick is a place where people can discover music, celebrate music, and discuss music. Because no one should take music advice from a Top 100 chart when they can take it from me, right?

Here, I seek to support and prop up independent music in whatever way possible, whether it’s just telling the world to check out a song or giving every opinion that’s ever popped into my head about an album. So, music connoisseurs alike, I welcome you with open arms to sit down and strap in and get ready for the best reviews, the best writing, and the best damn indie picks.

Yours truly,


Bisha

You Might Also Like

0 comments

LATEST POSTS

Video Of Day

About Me

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images